Plan Your Week with Intention

Click here to get this printable.
Achieving goals is a combination of making things happen and letting things happen.  Sometimes we don't know how we're going to accomplish something simply because we haven't yet come across the right resources, answers, connections, or whatever we need to know what the next step looks like.  That's why it's vital to at least have an idea of the end result you want - even if it's just a baby result like, "Get Facebook plug-in installed on my blog."

Setting your intention is like setting a low-pressure goal - you're just identifying exactly what you want to see happen and instead of hashing out step 1, step 2, step 3, etc, you're just putting the goal out there because you know that the means to achieve it will crop up soon enough.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am not able to print the printable. Basically it is telling me to print the page? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn! Thank you for trying. I will fix this as soon as I can. I'm a beginner with techy stuff like this, but as soon as I fix it, I will let you know on Roost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn, thank you so much for sharing this with us. I'm very impressed! This is exactly what I've had in mind for tracking and remembering my goals and dreams. I've actually attempted something similar, but inferior. You have just shared, generously, what will likely be my most valuable tool. Thank you, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies Michelle, that last post was meant for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics