“Write down five things you love to do. Next, write down five things that you're really good at. Then just try to match them up! Revisit your list once a year to make sure you're on the right track.”
I immediately got out my planner and did this assignment:
5 things I love to do:
1. create printables for my blog/personal development
3. sit in coffee shops and get work done
4. do creative work
5. relax with family
5 things I'm good at:
1. helping people with their personal development/goals
2. I have an eye for color and design (especially w/ magazines and blogs)
3. minimizing, organizing, cleaning
4. seeing beyond the surface into the success principles playing out in daily life, especially when things are tough
5. fast thinker - especially with business ideas
One of the things I like most about Hugh Jackman is that he is a fan of personal development and how the people who work with him in movies keep remarking on what a good person he is. What a great thing to have said about you.
Please click on the Pinterest button in the center of this picture to share these powerful questions with your friends.
We all know what we need to do, but unless we write it down, decide what to do first, and schedule it, we're not going to be able to focus and get things done.
And even if you don't know what is the next clear step to take, there is always an action you can take and when you start taking action, it's as if things start coming together in ways that are bigger than you could orchestrate on your own.
This printable lets you get the benefits of brain dumping and then focusing on 3 different areas of your life. In each of the 3 boxes at the top, write down what you would like to see improve. It could be something bugging you, something you've been putting off, or something that can make your life better if accomplished.
I will show another printable soon with examples to get you thinking, but for now, I wanted to get this tool out there asap so that you can stop waiting and take action!
Just email me at email@example.com if you would like this printable. :)