Issue 13 is live...with a story by moi!

ISSUE 13 of This Girl Means Business Magazine is live!  And I am thrilled, happy, and excited to be a contributor!  You can find my story starting on page 12...I have a little adventure/epiphany having to do with watermelons.  

When I first discovered this magazine a year ago, I knew I wanted to be a part of it.  The woman who founded it - Carrie Green - is a wonderful person and I'm so grateful that she's given me the opportunity to share my passion for personal development with her amazing audience.

So pour yourself a cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer) and sit down and enjoy this magazine - they're always such a pleasure to read.
Just click on the picture of the magazine and it will pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics