Carrie Green's advice on how to get unstuck




I don't know if you know, but I am a massive fan of the Female Entrepreneur Association and I am honored to be a part of it.

I love this tip from Carrie about how to get clarity. It is so sad how so many people never really take the time to sit down, think, take a piece of paper, empty their mind, write it out all out...

This is why I keep coming back to my Life Binder over and over again. You will never get to a point where you can say, "Alright, I got it all figured out. I don't need to set my goals again, I don't need to dump out my thoughts on paper, I don't need to re-examine my routine.

So get a pen and paper and do something today that your future self will thank you for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics