Hello November: Free Printable


Since it's already November 15 and I'm just getting this printable out today, I'm titling it "Hello Mid-November." I've been travelling for the last 2 weeks and just left Paris hours before the attack that left over 120 people dead. I can't believe it, please pray for the people there and the people everywhere who are victims of the violence that is happening right now.

This month's printable focuses on gratitude and moving forward. I started working on it on the plane and finished it up here at a bed and breakfast in Japan where I'm wrapping up my trip. 


In the midst of the simply evil things that are happening in the world right now, this has been one of the best months of my life personally. God has blessed me with opportunities and I'm reminded to not take that for granted. During this whole trip so far, I've been telling myself, "I've dreamed of doing this for years and now I'm doing it."


Here's my list of gratitudes for this month so far:

- Getting to stay with Carrie Green from the Female Entrepreneur Association while I was in Manchester. After working with her for 3 years, it was amazing to get to see her, have tea with her, talk to her, and work alongside her for a whole week. ::DREAM ACHIEVED: Meet Carrie in real life.

- Attending a Network Marketing conference by Eric Worre with thousands of other entrepreneurs in Manchester. I remember watching Eric's videos when he first started making them. It was amazing to go to his event in Manchester. :: DREAM ACHIEVED: Attend an Eric Worre Network Marketing Conference.
- Going to the UK. I've watched alot of BBC costume dramas and love shows like Merlin and Doctor Who, so it was fun to actually go to England and hear everyone talk in a british accent. I actually couldn't understand what people were saying most of the time. :: DREAM ACHIEVED: Visit the UK.
- Returning to Paris for a second time - this time with my sister. Revisiting the Louvre and the Musee D'Orsay, going to confession and Adoration at Sacre Couer, walking the streets, eating fresh croissants, macaroons and brie sandwiches. :: DREAM ACHIEVED: Go back to Paris.

- I haven't done anything new to market it, but my Etsy store is making more sales than ever this month! :: DREAM ACHIEVED: Go on a trip and return in a better financial position than I was when I left.
- Meeting up with lovely ladies I've "met" through the Female Entrepreneur Association and the Secret OWL Society. :: DREAM ACHIEVED: Deepen my friendships with incredible people all over the world.
- And finally, I am grateful for being able to have this day at the very end of my trip to process everything. I'm at a log-cabin BnB for the day. I don't have to be anywhere or do anything. So I'm just sitting here getting myself mentally organised for the next 90 days. 

Enjoy this mid-month printable! And never stop setting goals and expecting more from yourself. You are capable of so much more than you give yourself credit for. We have a responsibility to fulfil our potential because there are people out there who need our help and we can't help them if we're thinking small and doubting ourselves every 5 seconds. 
Let's do more and be more because we can! Believe me, when you take 100% responsibility for your life, you lift up other people. One example of this that I think of alot is Carrie. If she never started the Female Entrepreneur Association, then I would not be living the life I'm living at this point in time. It's like because she decided to go all in after her dream, she literally lit up the way for thousands of other people to go after their dreams - me included!

So please go after your dreams and goals. And don't think it's self-centered to give yourself permission to do so. It's selfish of us not to. There are people who you could be helping and they are waiting for you to lead the way. Make the most of the gifts God gave you - you have those talents, desires, and dreams for a reason.

Ok, speech over, but really, when you fill out this printable, don't waste time thinking small.

And hey, if you want to make sure you never miss my monthly printables, sign up below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics