FREE February Desktop Wallpaper + Challenge


Ever since I decided to switch the Hello Month printables from the beginning of the month to the middle of the month (to help give people a mid-month boost), I've been wondering what I could offer instead each time a brand new month rolls around.

So I came up with the idea to release a pretty + useful wallpaper that you can use to organize your desktop computer AND to share a challenge related to taking 100% responsibility for your life. As you can see on the top of the wallpaper above, I've typed out a wardrobe challenge for this month.

Every month, there will be a new wallpaper and a new challenge.

I hope you like it. :)


- More News -

This month's S.O.S. kit (February 2016) came out beautifully, if I do say so myself. :)

For $5 a month, you can become a subscriber to the S.O.S. Club and receive 4 unique + useful + gorgeous printables designed to help you take 100% responsibility for your life.

So if you LOVE printables and planning, then the treats in my monthly S.O.S. Kit will brighten up your days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics